Easy to swallow turmeric curcumin capsules that support a healthy lifestyle.
Turmeric root has been used in cooking for over 4000 years to aid in supporting a healthy lifestyle, however more recently it is abvaiolable in supplement form.
There have been many scientific investigations which seek to show that turmeric can offer a host of health benefits. There are some studies* that suggest that turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, there is a study showing that it is more effective at preventing joint inflammation than reducing it. Turmeric is recommended to be taken alongside medication intended to reduce inflammation in joints, speak to your healthcare professional for more information.
Turmeric and its relation to digestive health is also being investigated with similar studies. Turmeric has been used in medicines for hundreds of years to help with digestive systems dues to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Many people have been hailing the potential benefits of turmeric for everything from skin health to anti-inflammatory properties in the gut and joints**. Turmeric is also believed to support overall health and promote natural healing.
Features of turmeric curcumin 365 capsules 500mg
• Lactose and milk free
• 12-month supply
• Soya, gluten and soya free
• High quality turmeric powder
• Helps support health
• 365 capsules
Warnings and cautions
• Not intended for us by persons under the age of 18
• Always consult your physician before taking food supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician
• The Nu U Nutrition Turmeric Curcumin tablets are 500mg and twice the strength of most other turmeric tablets available, which means you only need one easy to swallow capsule per day.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. Possible side effects of turmeric curcumin 365 capsules 500mg include; constipation, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, distension, gastroesophageal reflux, nausea, vomiting, yellow stool and stomach ache.
1. Take 1 turmeric curcumin 500mg capsule daily.
Turmeric Powder, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Gelatine Bovine), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here