Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
Postage and packing costsPostage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may dispatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
- Standard postage and packaging is £3.95 on all orders up to £35.
- Next Day Delivery is £5.99. Orders made before 4pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered the next day. Orders made before Friday 4pm will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed throughout the weekend and before Monday 4pm will be delivered Tuesday. Not available in the Channel Islands.
- Click & Collect is FREE. Orders placed before 3pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered the next day*. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. *Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an extra day in addition to these delivery times.
- Click & Collect for Prescription Items. Click & Collect is not available for NHS prescription orders. NHS prescriptions require confirmation from your GP and therefore we will send out the medicine before your required ‘Medication Due Date’. Private prescriptions cannot be distributed with Click & Collect.
- All orders over £35 (including the cost payable for any prescriptions in the same order) are delivered FREE via standard postage and packing - unless a discount code is applied.
- Private prescription medicines are delivered FREE via by Royal Mail Delivery (all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00).
- NHS prescription medicines are delivered FREE via Royal Mail (normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket).
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void. This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment. As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Delivery times for medicines sent by postPrescription items can only be dispatched once we have received your signed prescription, either in paper or electronic format.
Delivery of ordersPlease note: In adverse weather conditions your order(s) may be delayed.
Excluding customers that have selected the next day delivery option, 95% of orders are dispatched within 3 working days to the address provided by you in your order. This is a Royal Mail tracked service and does not require a doorstep signature. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided you cooperate with the investigation.