Reduces calorie intake from main nutrients; carbohydrates, sugar and fat.
XLS-Medical max strength is a clinically proven weight management plan which also helps you to suppress your appetite. Containing the patent natural complex, Clavitanol™, max strength reduces the break down and absorption of nutrients into calories. This reduction in the breakdown and absorption of carbohydrates, sugar and fat reduces your calorie intake which will then help you to lose more weight than just dieting and exercise alone.
Clavitanol™ also woks to block some of your digestive enzymes from working, this means that some of the nutrients are left undigested, they are too large to be absorbed by your body and sop naturally pass through your system. In addition, the reduced absorption of dietary carbohydrates helps lower blood glucose and insulin levels, which helps in reducing food cravings and blood glucose management.
XLS-Medical max strength is up to 33% more effective than XLS-Medical fat binder, in helping you to lose weight alongside an energy-controlled diet and exercise. XLS-Medical max strength is a certified medical product used for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
It is suggested that you take XLS-Medical max strength for one month, however if you pair it with exercise and a calorie-controlled diet you will see the benfits after 10 days.
Features of XLS-Medical max strength 40 tablets
• A clinically proven weight loss aid for the treatment of excess weight
• The first product to reduce calorie intake from carbohydrates, sugar and fat
• Up to 33% more effective for weight loss vs XLS-Medical fat binder
• Gentle on your system
• No added artificial colourings, flavourings, salts or preservatives
• Clinically proven
• 40 tablets
• Adults over 18 years of age
Warnings and cautions
• Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
• The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
• Do not take XLS-Medical max strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding
• Do not take if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical max strength if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical max strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
• Consult a healthcare professional if you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
• Consult a healthcare professional if any medical condition exists
Side effects of XLS-Medical max strength 40 tablets
Due to the nature of the product if you do not stay well hydrated you could experience; bloating, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation.
1. Take two tablets with liquid before your two main meals of the day. The optimal time is up to 30 minutes before the meal. Stay hydrated by drinking two litres of liquid throughout the day.
Do not exceed four tablets daily.
It is recommend taking XLS-Medical max strength 40 tablets for at least one month or more, depending on your weight loss targets.
Store in a dry place at 25°C or below.
Clavitanol™, a plant-based proprietary patented complex, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Tri-calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here