XLS-Medical fat binder is a natural weight loss aid that is clinically proven to help you lose up to 3x more weight than dieting and exercise alone*.
Gentle on your system, XLS-Medical fat binder is made with the clinically proven fat binder, Litramine™, and enriched with essential fat-soluble vitamins.
XLS-Medical fat binder is clinically proven to bind dietary fats before it replenishes the body with fat-soluble vitamins. Firstly, the fibre complex Litramine™ binds readily with dietary fat and becomes a large fat fibre complex. As the fat-fibre complex is too large to be absorbed in the small intestine, it is naturally passed from the body. XLS-Medical fat binder is both gentle on the system, and has an established safety profile, making it a very helpful weight management tool.
After the fat binding phase, the essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E are released and absorbed in the body. This optimises the availability of fat-soluble vitamins for absorption by the body. As well as binding fat, XLS-Medical fat binder also helps to manage food cravings and appetite.
Features of XLS-Medical fat binder 5 day trial 30 tablets
• Clinically proven to help you lose up to 3x more weight than dieting and exercise alone*
• Gentle on your system
• XLS-Medical fat binder aids weight loss by binding with fat
• Reduces your appetite
• Helping you to feel fuller for longer
• Added vitamins help to maintain your normal energy levels
• Helps to fight tiredness and fatigue whilst you diet
• Contains a carefully selected natural dietary fibre
• 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
• The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
• Do not take XLS-Medical fat binder during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding or if your Body Mass Index is below 18.5
• Seek medical advice if you are at risk of osteoporosis (e.g. postmenopausal women(
• Do not take if you are currently taking medication or living with a condition that could be affected by weight loss, please consult a doctor before using this product
• Do not use if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Fat Binder supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
• Do not use if you use cholesterol reducing medication
• Do not use if any medical condition exists
• Please always read the enclosed product leaflet before using this product
1. Take two tablets, three times a day with liquid.
2. If you are eating, take immediately after meals. If you skip a meal still take two tablets.
3. Do not exceed six tablets daily.
4. Please read the patient information leaflet carefully.
Litramine™, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (prickly pear), Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen Phosphate dehydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin, Vitamin A-acetate (retinol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E-acetate (alpha-tocopherol).
Total vitamin content of 60 tablets: Vitamin A - 800ug
Vitamin D3 - 5ug
Vitamin E - 10mg
XLS-Medical fat binder does not contain any ingredient of animal origin.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here