XLS-Medical fat binder binds up to 27% of dietary fats** to help you lose three times more weight than dieting alone*.
XLS-Medical fat binder, is formulated with a clinically proven natural fibre complex Litramine™ which binds dietary fat. When combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle and the fat binder has been clinically proven to help you lose three times more weight than dieting alone+.
Litramine™, an all-natural formula, works in harmony with your body to bind fat in your stomach to form a mass that is too large to be absorbed by your body. This fat then passes through your system and so reduces the calories absorbed from dietary fats. At the same time XLS-Medical fat binder releases fat soluble vitamins A, D & E to help support your body while you diet. Gentle on your system, the active ingredient is well tolerated and can help to reduce feelings of hunger, keeping you feeling fuller for longer.
XLS-Medical Fat Binder is certified as a Medical Device Class IIb * which means it's been tested for both safety and efficacy.
This is a 10-day trial pack. After 10 days you may experience initial weight loss progress and feel the first product benefits: feeling of satiety and a reduction of appetite food cravings. For best weight loss results continue taking XLS-Medical for a minimum of one month.
Features of XLS-Medical fat binder 10 day trial pack 60 tablets
• XLS-Medical fat binder aids weight loss
• Binds dietary fat so that it can pass through your system
• Reduces appetite and can help you to feel fuller for longer
• Enriched with vitamins to maintain your normal energy levels, helping to fight tiredness and fatigue whilst you diet
• The unique formulation contains a carefully selected natural dietary fibre
• Clinically proven weight loss aid for the treatment of excess weight
• Lose up to three times more weight vs. dieting alone*
• Active ingredient Litramine binds some dietary fat
• Reduces calories absorbed from dietary fats
• Gentle on your system
XLS Medical Fat Binder has a well-established safety profile and tolerability. It has no added artificial colourings, flavourings, salt or preservatives.
• 60 tablets
• Weight loss programme
Warnings and cautions
• Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age
• The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals
• Do not use if your BMI (Body mass Index) is below 18.5
• Do not take XLS-Medical fat binder if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Do not take if you are currently taking medication or living with a condition that could be affected by weight loss, please consult a doctor before use
• Do not use if you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical fat binder supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
• Do not take if you use cholesterol reducing medication
• Do not take if any medical condition exists
* Grube et al (2013)
** Uebelhack, R. et al., 2014. Effects of cactus fiber on the excretion of dietary fat in healthy subjects: a double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover clinical investigation. Current therapeutic research, clinical and experimental, 76, pp.39-44
1. Take 2 tablets, 3 times a day with liquid, immediately after your meals. If you skip a meal still take 2 tablets.
2. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
3. Please read the patient information leaflet carefully.
Litramine, a patented fibre complex of organic plant source (prickly pear), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dehydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyllin, Vitamin A-acetate (retinol), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Vitamin E-Acetate (alpha-tocopherol).
Total vitamin content of 60 tablets:
Vitamin A - 800ug
Vitamin D3 -5ug
Vitamin E - 10mg
XLS-Medical Fat Binder does not contain any ingredient of animal origin.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here