Suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, the Vype ePen 3 starter kit can help you overcome smoking urges when paired with medical advice.
The result of continued research and testing by Vype scientists, the Vype ePen 3 is a vaping experience you can trust, and a great alternative to cigarettes for adults.
The Vype ePen 3 starter kit boasts an elegant and compact design with soft touch finish and stylish metallic graphite. Its ergonomic design, easy to locate activation button, and long-lasting integrated 650mAh battery, means it is easy to use on the go.
Switching flavour and nicotine levels is quick and simple due to flavour ePods that can be easily changed. The Vype ePen 3 delivers a powerful rush of vapour for great flavour and a truly satisfying vape.
Features of the Vype ePen 3 starter kit
• Ergonomic, compact design
• Improved nicotine delivery system
• Designed and made in the UK
• Rich and flavoursome vapour
• Easy to use, on the go design
• ePods sold at most major retailers
• 1 x graphite Vype ePen 3
• 1 x blended tobacco 18mg/ml cartridge
• 1 x crisp mint 18mg/ml cartridge
• 1 x micro USB charging cable
• 1 x user guide
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place between 0°c to 25°C
• If liquid is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and consult a doctor if you feel unwell
• If liquid comes in contact with the skin, wash skin with soap and water
• Only charge your ePen 3 device with charger provided or with compatible charging accessories
• Please be aware that this product contains nicotine, a highly addictive substance
• E-cigarettes are intended only as an alternative to other tobacco products and should not be used as an aid to smoking cessation
1. Charge the Vype ePen 3 until the light turns green (indicating full charge).
2. Select your desired capsule.
3. Insert the capsule in the ePen 3 until a click is heard.
4mg Nicotine (Nicotine Resinate), Mannitol (E 421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate and Flavours.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here