REVITIVE Ultralieve is a handheld home health care device that uses ultrasound technology to help ease pain.
Used since the 1950's by health professionals and athletes, REVITIVE Ultralieve is specifically designed to relive and ease pains from soft tissue injuries. This medical device incorporates ultrasound technology, commonly used by physiotherapists, as a drug-free and alternative pain relief method.
Ultralieve works by emitting a high frequency sound, which is undetectably to the human ear, that stimulates the deep tissue underneath the skin's surface. Ultrasound therapy helps to support the natural healing process of soft tissues and muscles within the body. It helps the movement of essential nutrients into the damaged cells to help with the healing of sprains, pain and muscle aches.
Simple and easy to use, the REVITIVE ultrasound has three intensity levels for you to choose from, so you are in control of your own treatment, as well as alleviating your aches and pains. There're also three-time settings preprogramed into the device to aid pain relief, and with the complimentary ultrasound gel you can begin to treat your pain right away.
Features of REVITIVE Ultralieve ultrasound therapy
• Emits high frequency sound vibrations
• Helps to speed up the healing process
• Can help to treat soft tissue aches and injuries
• May help to relieve pain from strains
• Can help to relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis
• Three intensity levels - high, medium and low
• Select from three durations: 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 15 minutes
• Recommended by healthcare professionals
• Drug free class IIa medical device
• Easy to use at home
• REVITIVE Ultralieve ultrasound therapy device
• Ultrasound gel
• Instruction manual
• Dimensions: L 195 x W 50 x H 65mm
Warnings and cautions
This device shouldn't be used:
• To treat cancers or tumours
• On broken or bleeding skin
• If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have gone through irradiation therapy less than six months ago
• If you are currently living with spinal cord issues
• Over your eyes, skull or reproductive organs
This device is simple and easy to use, please read the instructions before use.
1. Apply the included ultrasounds gel to the head of the device.
2. Switch the device on and select the duration and intensity of the treatment you require.
3. Apply the treatment head to the skin and move in slow and circular movements on the skin.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here