Thermacare Lower Back and Hip 4 Pack
Whether you take hot baths, use heating pads or hot water bottles, heat therapy is a well-known remedy to help ease muscular pain, and reduce inflammation and soreness. ThermaCare technology combines iron, oxygen, water and salt in single-use HeatWraps to produce real heat and stimulate healing right where you need it.
These heat wraps are specially designed to fit your lower back and hips so you can move freely and more comfortably. Patented heat cells deliver therapeutic heat to provide pain relief, relax tight muscles and accelerate healing.
How Does It Work?
The patented technology in Thermacare HeatWraps works by allowing real heat to penetrate damaged tissue, increasing blood flow to the source of pain to accelerate healing and relieve pain. It works differently than other patches and creams, which mask pain instead of healing it.
• Delivers heat deep into tissue, warming the muscle right where it hurtsuto relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles
• Patented heat cells get right to the source, to stop pain and accelerate healing
• Specially designed to fit your back and hip area
• Enhanced elasticity for a better fit
• Allows you to move freely while delivering therapeutic heat
• Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing
• Flexible enough to be worn on the move or while relaxing
• Managing Lower Back and Hip Pain
• Up to 16 Hours pain relief
Approaches to muscle and joint pain management have changed dramatically in the last 10 years. Experts now recommend staying active and exercising. Use ThermaCare HeatWraps at any early sign of pain. Combined with exercise, this can help keep muscle and joint pain under control.What You Can Do?
Combine the heat therapy of ThermaCare with the following
• Perform range-of-motion and strengthening exercises while pain symptoms are present
• Move on to low-stress exercises (e.g., walking, swimming or cycling) after pain symptoms have improved (typically 2 to 4 weeks)
• Avoid heavy lifting, strenuous exercise and uncomfortable positions
• Use medication as directed
• Maintain normal activity
• Consult your doctor (or physician) before beginning a new exercise regimen.
Place over pain area towards skin. Wear for 8 hrs to get up to 16 hrs pain relief. Always read the label.
Therapeutic muscle penetrating heat
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here