REVITIVE TENS pain reliever provides fast acting and drug-free pain relief.
The REVITIVE TENS pain reliever is lightweight, comfortable and secures to the skin using the reusable gel pads. Wearable and easy to use, the pain reliever offer non-invasive pain relief for the back, shoulders, arms and legs.
The TENS machine works using TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, which has been shown to significantly reduce pain such as back and knee pain. Widely recommend by healthcare professional, TENS technology works by blocking the pain signals sent to your brain and stimulating the release of endorphins (the body's natural pain killer).
Fast acting and effective, the device is easy to use anywhere, anytime for on-the-go relief, as there are no cords or charger. The slender design means it can easily be placed on the skin under your clothes for discreet pain relief when you need it most. When emitting TENS pain relief, the device is silent and does not vibrant, making it virtually unnoticeable.
Features of REVITIVE portable TENS pain reliever
• Fast acting pain relief
• Manual control with on switch
• 15 intensity levels
• Lightweight and a comfortable fit
• Designed with extra width and length (25cm x 7cm) to ensure maximum relief
• Can be applied to the lower back or shoulder area
• Thin slender design makes it virtually unnoticeable
• Suitable for regular usage, without risk of side-effects
• Suitable for use on back, shoulders, arms and legs
• Revitive Portable TENS Pain Reliever
• Reusable gel pads
• Instruction manual
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
• If you have an electronic implant like a pacemaker
• If you have deep vein thrombosis
• If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
1. It is Controlled manually
2. Simply just switch on and turn up to a level that suits you
3. No complicated dials display or wires to worry about.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here