If you are standing or are inactive for long periods of time, your legs can become swollen and painful. REVITIVE CX is a class 2a medical device which has been developed and tested by researchers at leading UK universities and is designed to;
• Increase lower leg circulation
• Reduce swollen feet and ankles
• Alleviate pain and discomfort
• Help cold feet
• Increase oxygenated blood in the feet and calves helping you recover quicker from inactivity.
REVITIVE CX uses the same trusted technology as the Original Circulation Booster with an updated design and new features. Use REVITIVE CX for 30 minutes daily to help a healthier you.
How it works:
REVITIVE CX works by providing Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) through the large foot pads on the device. The therapeutic impulses stimulate the nerve endings on the soles of the feet which cause your calf muscles to gently contract and relax creating a pumping action. This is what moves the blood through the veins increasing leg circulation.
• Lightweight, simple and easy to use
• Large LED display with timer
• Remote control (with batteries)
• Class 2a Medical device
• 99 intensity settings
• Specially designed rubber foot pads to fit all sizes
• Mains operated
• 2 years warranty
• REVITIVE CX
• 4 TENS Body Pads used to target specific body areas
• 24 month manufacturers warranty
• Remote control
• Comprehensive user manual
VAT Relief available
As REVITIVE CX is a registered class 2a medical device it means that people who have long term or chronic illnesses qualify to claim back the VAT, saving a further 20%.
The REVITIVE CX is really simple to use, just follow these 4 steps:
1. Use a chair which is close to a power supply. Plug the device into a power socket and press the ON button on the device or the remote control
2. Sit down and place both your bare feet on the footpads
3. Increase the intensity until you see a slight contraction in your calf muscles. You might feel a tingling sensation
4. Sit back, relax and enjoy
Caution: should not be used by people in the first trimester of pregnancy, by people fitted with a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, or anyone being treated for existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Not suitable for children under 16 years of age. If your condition is chronic or long term, please consult your pharmacist.