Regaine For Women Once a Day 5% Scalp Foam 4 Month Supply
We understand that hair loss is very hard to go through, but just know you are not alone. In fact, it is estimated that 1 in 4 women in the UK experience hair loss at some point in their lives. There are several factors that can contribute to this;
• Age• Own genetics
Regaine Foam can help:How does it work?
• It is the only clinically proven hair loss treatment foam for women.• It works to prevent further hair loss and regrow your hair quicker over time.
• You only need to apply it once a day.• If you have been experiencing a gradual thinning of hair at the top of your scalp, most noticeable at the parting, then Regaine Foam is for you.
The science behind Regaine Foam does not lie with the use of hormones, but instead with the active ingredient Minoxidil.
When applied directly to your scalp, it penetrates your skin and revitalises inactive hair follicles. It does this by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients around the follicles.
As a result, they increase in size and become stimulated to re-grow hair quicker over time.
It also strengthens and increases the shaft diameter of existing hair, so overall your hair will look fuller and healthier.Warnings and precautions
• This product is indicated and labelled specifically for women between the ages of 18 and 65.
• It should not be used by anyone outside of this age bracket or by men - for men experiencing hair loss, please see Regaine For Men range.
• Do not use Regaine Foam more than once a day (exceeding 1g). If you do, you may risk side effects - download and read the patient information leaflet for more information on dosage and side effects.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:Seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or breast feeding.• Have any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn) that is making your scalp: red, inflamed, irritated or painful.
• Have a shaved scalp.• Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or other topical medical preparations on your scalp.• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated.
• Have a history of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition.
Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes Storage
• For external use only• Keep out of reach and sight of children
protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. You can measure out your dose of Regaine Foam by holding the can upright, dispensing the foam into the cap and filling it half way.
2. Place the foam onto a non-absorbent surface, such as a soap dish or bowl. If you place it on your hand, the foam will melt from the heat, making it harder to apply.
3. Locate the areas of hair loss and make a centre parting through the middle, this will expose as much of the scalp as possible.
4. Gently massage the foam directly onto the affected areas. Be extra careful not to break the delicate, growing hairs.
5. To get full coverage, part your hair and apply the foam at each side of the original parting as well. Use until all the foam has gone.
6. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after application.
7. Finally, just wait for Regaine Foam to air dry and then you can follow your normal styling routine.
Download the Regaine Foam patient information leaflet below for more details.
• You only need to apply Regaine Foam once a day. It is recommended you apply it at night half an hour before you go to bed. Minoxidil will work during the night.
• There is no need to worry if you accidentally miss a dose. Just continue as normal the following day, but do not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Only apply Regaine Foam onto a dry scalp. The foam air dries, so there is no need to wash your hair before or after.
• You do not have to apply this product with gloves; just ensure you wash your hands with soap and water after use.
What results should I expect?
• In clinical trials, more than 80% of women kept and/or regrew their hair after using Regaine Foam.
• You may see results as early as 12 weeks!
• If there is no noticeable improvement to your hair after 24 weeks, Regaine Foam may not be suitable for you and you should consult your doctor or one of our in-store pharmacists.
• Initially, after the first 2 weeks of use, you may experience increased hair loss. There is no need to worry; it shows that Regaine is working by removing old follicles to make way for new ones to grow. If this shedding does persist, stop using the foam and speak to your GP or pharmacist.
• You must continue to use Regaine Foam daily for the effects to last. If not, you may revert back to your previous pattern of hair loss.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Ethanol Anhydrous
- Purified Water
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)
- Lactic Acid Anhydrous
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here