Regaine For Women Once a Day 5% Scalp Foam 12 Month Supply
Losing your hair can be very hard to come to terms with. What you may not know, is that female pattern hair loss is way more common than you might think. The many factors that can contribute to hair loss in women include hormones, age and genetics.
In the UK, it is estimated that 1 in every 4 women will experience it at some point in their life. There are several factors that can contribute to this, including hormones, age and even your own genetics!
How can Regaine Foam help?
Regaine Foam is a treatment for women experiencing female pattern hair loss. In clinical trials, it stimulated hair regrowth from the roots for 80% of women.
If you have been experiencing a gradual thinning of hair on the top of your scalp, most noticeable as a widening parting, then you should consider using this hormone-free cutaneous foam.
It will fit seamlessly into your daily routine because it's an easy-to-use, white foam that only needs to be applied once a day. If used correctly, this particular product will give you a 12 month supply!How does it work?
Regaine Foam contains a 5% concentration of Minoxidil, a medicinal ingredient that begins to work upon direct contact with your scalp. It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles.
This helps to stimulate hair re-growth by:
• Reactivating shrunken hair follicles; • Renewing your hair's growth cycle;
• Increasing the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, the reinvigorated hair follicles can re-grow quicker and stronger over time. Your hair will appear thicker and healthier. Warnings and precautions
• This product is indicated and labelled specifically for women between the ages of 18 and 65.
• It should not be used by anyone outside of this age bracket or by men - for men experiencing hair loss, please see Regaine For Men range.
• Do not use Regaine Foam more than once a day (exceeding 1g). If you do, you may risk side effects - download and read the patient information leaflet for more information on dosage and side effects.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:Seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or breast feeding.• Have any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn) that is making your scalp: red, inflamed, irritated or painful.
• Have a shaved scalp.• Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or other topical medical preparations on your scalp.• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated.
• Have a history of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition.
Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes Storage
• For external use only• Keep out of reach and sight of children
protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. You need to measure out the daily dose of 1g; you can do this by filling half a capful. Remember to place the cap back on when not in use.
2. It is ideal to empty Regaine foam onto a non-absorbent surface, such as a bowl or soap dish. The foam melts with body heat, so for extra ease when applying, do not place directly onto your hands.
3. Locate the affected areas on your scalp and part your hair straight through these areas of hair loss. This is to expose as much of the scalp as possible.
4. Use your fingers to carefully massage the foam directly onto your scalp (avoid putting it in your hair and just target the skin). Be gentle to minimise the breakage of small and delicate hairs.
• Part your hair at each side of this original parting as well to get full coverage of the affected areas, use until all the foam has gone.
• After applying, wash your hands well with soap and water.
• Regaine Foam to will shortly air dry, leaving you to follow your normal styling routine!
Download the Regaine Foam patient information leaflet below for more details.
Things to ensure:
• You only need to apply Regaine Foam once a day. It is recommended you use it before you go to bed so that Minoxidil can work during the night. Leave it 30 minutes before getting into bed just to let the foam dry.
• A dose of 1g must be applied each time; this is equivalent to half a capful. If you accidentally miss a dose, do not worry. Just continue as normal the next day, but do not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Only apply onto a dry scalp. The foam air dries, so there is no need to wash your hair before or after.
• Gloves are not needed to apply this product, but you must wash your hands with soap and water after use.
What results can I expect?
• In clinical trials, 80% of women reported that they kept and regrew their hair.
• You may see results as early as 12 weeks.
• If, after 24 weeks, there is no noticeable improvement, you should speak to your doctor or one of our in-store pharmacists.
• You may notice increased hair loss after the first 2 weeks of use. There is no need to worry; this is a normal occurrence and a result of Minoxidil stimulating the re-growth cycle. If this does persist, stop using Regaine and speak to your doctor/pharmacist.
You need to continue using Regaine Foam for the effects to last. If you stop, the beneficial results will be lost.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Ethanol Anhydrous
- Purified Water
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)
- Lactic Acid Anhydrous
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here