Regaine Foam For Men - 6 month supplyAbout Regaine Foam
Regaine Foam is a medicated treatment for men who suffer with hereditary hair loss. This includes thinning at the top of the scalp to receding hairlines, which an early signs. It works to prevent further hair loss, strengthen existing hair and encourage new hair to grow. As a white cutaneous foam, it is mess free and easy-to-use so can be easily incorporated into your daily routine.
If you have been looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to provide results, Regaine Foam is for you. If used correctly, this product will ensure you have a 6 month supply.How it works:
• Minoxidil is the medicinal ingredient at 5% w/w. When applied to your scalp, it:
• Actively increases the flow of blood and nutrients around your hair follicles.• Stimulates the follicles from a resting phase into a hair growth phase.
• Increases the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, hair regrows thicker over time and existing hair appears fuller.
Regaine Foam is your solution if you:• Suffer from hereditary hair loss; this can range from a general thinning of hair on the top of your scalp, to a receding hairline. Precautions
• Are looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to keep and re-grow hair.• Need an easy solution that can fit into your daily grooming routine and provide you with a 6 month supply.
• This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range.
• Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine For Women range.• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml.
• Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects.• Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp. • Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• Dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains),and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children• Keep container tightly closedStorage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. The dosage of each Regaine Foam application is 1g; you can measure this by filling half of the cap full. Press the nozzle and hold the can vertically upright when dispensing the foam. Ensure you place the cap back on the can when not in use.
2. It is ideal to put Regaine Foam onto a cool, non-absorbent surface, such as a plate or bowl. This is to prevent the foam from melting in your hands and being harder to apply.
3. Part your hair to expose your scalp and gently massage the foam directly onto the affected areas. Be careful not to break any delicate, growing hairs.
4. After applying, wash your hands with soap and water.
5. Wait for Regaine Foam to dry. It will clear completely so that you can style your hair as normal.
Things to remember:
• Regaine Foam needs to be applied twice daily with at least a 12 hour interval in between - use once in the morning and once in the evening before you go to bed.
• Ensure you apply a dose of 1g for each application; this is half a capful. Do not worry if you accidentally miss a dose, carry on the routine as normal. However, you must not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Only apply onto a dry scalp. Regaine Foam dries completely, so you do not need to wash your hair before or after use.
• Gloves are not needed to apply Regaine Foam, but you must ensure you wash your hands with soap and water after use.
• You do not need to use a comb. If you do, it must have rounded and widely spaced teeth.
• For 9 out of 10 men, there was visible regrowth after 4 months.
• You may notice increased hair loss after the first 2 weeks of use. No need to worry, this is normal and a sign that your follicles are making way for new hairs to grow.
• You must continue to use Regaine Foam twice daily for effects to last. If not, you may revert back to your previous pattern of hair loss.
• If after 4 months you do not see any sort of improvement, discontinue further use and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists for additional advice.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Ethanol Anhydrous
- Purified Water
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
Download the patient information leaflet below for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here