Regaine Foam For Men - 12 month supplyHow does Regaine Foam work?
Regaine Foam is a hereditary hair loss treatment containing Minoxidil. This medicinal ingredient will begin to work upon contact with your scalp as it contains healing properties.
It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, which will help to stimulate hair growth by:
• Reversing the miniaturisation of hair follicles;
• Reinvigorating the follicles and moving them from resting phase to hair growth phase;• Increasing the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, hair loss is prevented and re-growth is prolonged, eventually giving you a thicker, fuller head of hair.
For more information on how Regaine Foam works, download the patient information leaflet below.Is Regaine Foam for me
If you are looking for:
• A treatment that will stop and reverse the effects of your hereditary hair loss, from on the top thinning to a receding hairline.• An easy to use product that can seamlessly fit into your daily grooming routine ( and give you a 12 month supply).
• A clinically proven, over-the-counter medication that is hormone free.
Then, Regaine Foam is for you. Precautions
• This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range.
• Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine For Women range.• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml.
• Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects.• Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp. • Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• Dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains),and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children• Keep container tightly closedStorage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. Measure out 1g of Regaine Foam; you can measure this out by squirting the can vertically upright and filling half a capful. Replace cap on can when not in use.
• 2. It is ideal to place the foam onto a cool surface, such as a plate or bowl. Regaine Foam melts with body heat, so to keep it intact for extra ease, avoid dispensing directly onto your hand.
3. Use your fingers to massage the foam directly onto your scalp. Apply gently to minimise hair breakage.
4. Wash hands with soap and water directly after use.
5. Wait for Regaine Foam to dry completely and continue to style your hair as normal.
Download the Regaine Foam patient information leaflet below for more details.
Things to ensure
• Regaine Foam must be applied twice a day with at least a 12 hour interval in between. Use it as part of your morning and night time routines.
• Apply a dose of 1g each time, which is equivalent to half a capful. If you accidentally miss a dose, do not worry. Just continue as normal and do not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Regaine Foam needs to be put on a dry scalp. The foam melts and dries, so there is no need to wash your hair before or after.
• Gloves are not needed to apply this product, but you must wash your hands with soap and water after use.
• If you use a comb to apply Regaine Foam, ensure the teeth are rounded and widely spaced (it is not necessary to use one).
• Tests conducted showed that 9 out of 10 men kept or regrew their hair after 4 months.
• For the first 2 weeks of use, you may experience increased shedding. This is a positive sign that Regaine is working. In order to re-grow hair, unhealthy, weaker hair is pushed out.
• For the effects of Regaine Foam to last, you must continue to apply the correct dosage twice daily. If not, your hair will go back to the way it was before.
• If you have not been experiencing results after 4 months, (in terms of any hair re-growth or no further loss), stop using Regaine Foam and speak to your doctor or one of our in-store pharmacists.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/g
- Ethanol Anhydrous
- Purified Water
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
Download the patient information leaflet below for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here