Regaine Extra Strength Solution For Men- 3 month supply How Regaine Solution works:
Regaine Solution is a treatment for men experiencing hereditary hair loss. It is clinically proven to prevent hair loss, strengthen existing hair and encourage new hair to grow. This works through the 5% concentration of Minoxidil, a medicinal ingredient that begins to work upon direct contact with your scalp.
It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles. This reinvigorates the shrunken follicles, stimulating re-growth and increasing any existing hair shaft diameter.
As a result, your hair can re-grow quicker and stronger over time, appearing thicker and healthier.
For more information on how Regaine Solution works, download the patient information leaflet below.
Is it right for me?
Regaine is your solution if you:• Suffer from hereditary hair loss; this can range from a general thinning of hair on the top of your scalp, to a receding hairline. Precautions
• Are looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to keep and re-grow hair.• Need an easy solution that can fit into your daily grooming routine and provide you with a 3 month supply.
• This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range.
• Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine For Women range.• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml.
• Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects.• Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Solution if you:• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp. • Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• Dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains),and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children• Keep container tightly closed
Storage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. The dose for each application of Regaine Extra Strength Solution is 1ml. You can measure this out using one of the enclosed applicators (see the patient information leaflet for details on the applicators provided).
2. Apply Regaine directly onto the affected areas of your scalp. Be gentle, ensuring you are not breaking any small and delicate hairs.
3. After use, wash your hands thoroughly.
4. Wait for the solution to completely dry and then continue to style your hair as normal.
Download the Regaine Extra Strength Solution patient information leaflet below for more details on how to apply.
• Regaine Solution needs to be applied twice a day, with at least a 12 hour interval in between. This can fit seamlessly into your morning and night time routines.
• Remember to apply a dose of 1ml each time; you can easily measure this out with the selection of applicators included in the pack.
• If you forget to take a dose, just continue as normal and do not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Regaine Solution should only be applied on a dry scalp. There is no need to wash your hair before or after use because the solution completely dries.
• You do not need to use gloves, but make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying.
• If you would like to apply Regaine Solution with a comb, ensure the teeth are rounded and widely spaced.
• For 3 out of 5 men, Regaine Extra Strength Solution kept and regrew their hair.
• You may notice results after just 8 weeks.
• Initially after the first 2 weeks of use, you may experience a temporary increase in hair loss. This is a positive sign, as it is the result of Minoxidil stimulating the re-growth cycle. There is no need to worry, so you should keep going with the treatment.
• It is necessary to continuously use Regaine Solution in order to maintain the effects of the treatment. If you stop use, progress will be reversed and you may continue to experience hair loss.
• If you do not see any improvement after 48 weeks, stop using Regaine Solution and speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml
- Ethanol (Alcohol)
- Propylene Glycol
Download the patient information leaflet below for further information
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here