Regaine Extra Strength Solution For Men- 12 month supply How Regaine Solution works:
Regaine Solution is a treatment for men experiencing hereditary hair loss. It is clinically proven to prevent hair loss, strengthen existing hair and encourage new hair to grow.
This works through the 5% concentration of Minoxidil, a medicinal ingredient that begins to work upon direct contact with your scalp. It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles. This reinvigorates the shrunken follicles, stimulating re-growth and increasing any existing hair shaft diameter.
As a result, your hair can re-grow quicker and stronger over time, appearing thicker and healthier.
For more information on how Regaine Solution works, download the patient information leaflet below.
Is it right for me?
Regaine is your solution if you:• Suffer from hereditary hair loss; this can range from a general thinning of hair on the top of your scalp, to a receding hairline. Precautions
• Are looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to keep and re-grow hair.• Need an easy solution that can fit into your daily grooming routine and provide you with a 3 month supply.
This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years. Do not use if you are not within this age range. Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine For Women range. Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml. Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects. Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Solution if you:• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp. • Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains),and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children• Keep container tightly closed
Storage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.
1. The dosage for each Regaine Solution application is 1ml; you can measure this by using one of the enclosed applicators (see the patient information leaflet for details on the selection of applicators).
2. Part your hair to expose your scalp and apply Regaine Solution directly onto the affected areas. Be gentle to minimise hair breakage.
3. After applying, wash your hands with soap and water.
4. Wait for the solution to dry, it will clear completely so that you can style your hair as normal.
Download below the Regaine Extra Strength Solution patient information leaflet for more details on how to apply.
Things to ensure:
• You need to use Regaine Solution twice a day, leaving at least 12 hours between each application - use once in the morning and once in the evening half an hour before you go to bed.
• Apply a dose of 1ml each time; you can easily measure this out with the selection of applicators included in the pack.
• Pack contains:
1x pump spray applicator
1x extended spray-tip applicator
1x rub on applicator
• Do not worry if you accidentally miss a dose, carry on the routine as normal. However, you must not apply a double dosage (see precautions).
• Only apply onto a dry scalp. Regaine Foam dries completely, so you do not need to wash your hair before or after use.
• Gloves are not needed for application; just make sure you thoroughly wash your hands afterwards.
• If you would like to apply Regaine Solution with a comb, ensure the teeth are rounded and widely spaced.
• For 3 out of 5 men, Regaine Extra Strength Solution maintained and regrew their hair.
• Results may become noticeable in just 8 weeks.
• You may notice increased hair loss after the first 2 weeks of use. No need to worry, this is normal and a sign that your follicles are making way for new hairs to grow. It should subside after a couple of weeks.
• You must continue to use Regaine Solution twice a day for effects to last. If not, you may revert back to your previous pattern of hair loss.
• Remember, it takes time to re-grow hair and everyone is different. However, if you do not see any sort of result after 48 weeks, Regaine Solution is not suitable for you and you should speak to your GP or one of our in-store pharmacists.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml
- Ethanol (Alcohol)
- Propylene Glycol
Download the patient information leaflet below for further information
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 2 to 3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free for over £15, if your order is less than £15 Click & Collect costs £1.50. Orders placed before 3pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered the next day*. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an extra day in addition to these delivery times
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines with Echo by LloydsPharmacy
NHS repeat prescriptions are sent via Royal Mail 24-hour delivery
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here