Have fun, smile and be positive with Paul Smith Optimistic for women.The fragrance has an incredible burst of citrus energy with mandarin and pink grapefruit.
The heart is very feminine with cranberry and sweet pea to create a soft fruity floral note, but it's the base has that classic Paul Smith twist... raspberry macaroon!
Contains: 30 ml EDP
On the Pulse
• Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
• For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
Rub it Out
• Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
• The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place the fridge is perfect!
• The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes