Easy to interpret readings with LED indicator signals if your blood pressure is higher than the normal range.
The OMRON M3 blood pressure monitor is a comfortable digital upper arm monitor with a pre-formed Intelli wrap cuff which supports 360° accuracy. The cuff can be placed in any position on the upper arm. The Intellisense technology, automatically inflates the cuff to a tailored level that is right for you. Its clever technology also incorporates a memory function for up to two users, storing up to 60 readings.
The M3 is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor with a single button operation that quickly, comfortably and accurately checks your blood pressure at home. To ensure results are clear and easy to read the OMRON M3 blood pressure monitor features a large digital display with clear SYS and DIA figures.
The OMRON M3 can allow you to view an early warning of potential health issues with its unique irregular heartbeat detector and it's also fitted with LED indicators to signal if your blood pressure is higher than the normal blood pressure range.
• Upper arm blood pressure monitor
• Pre-formed easy cuff with 360° measurement zone
• LED cuff wrap indicator: confirms that cuff is wrapped correctly
• Easy to interpret readings
• Intellisense Technology
• LED high blood pressure indicators
• Two user capability with 60 readings each
• OMRON M3 blood pressure monitor
• Easy cuff
• Blood pressure pass
• 4x AA batteries
• Storage case with zip
• User manual
• Monitor type: upper arm
• Cuff: easy cuff (22-42cm)
• Power source: 4 x AA batteries
• Memory: 2 users x 60 readings
• Irregular heartbeat detection
• Body movement detection
• Height: 17.00cm
• Length: 12.00cm
• Depth: 13.00cm
• Weight: 940.00g
• Warranty: 3 years
This device is for use of adult patients who understand the instruction manual and with the arm circumference range printed on the arm cuff.
Warnings and cautions
• This is not a toy - keep out of sight and reach of children
• Medication should not be altered based on the readings - always take medication as prescribed
• Consult your doctor before using the device on an arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
• Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously. This may result in incorrect operation of the device and&47;or cause an inaccurate reading
• Do not inflate the cuff more than necessary
• Do not store the device in locations where there is moisture and risk of liquid spilling onto the device
• When storing the device do not crease the arm cuff or air tube excessively
• Blood pressure may differ between the left and right arms - always use the same arm when taking readings
• Only use the arm cuff provided with this device. Use of alternative cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
For further information and details on the OMRON M3 blood pressure monitor please read the enclosed user manual.
Before taking your blood pressure, ensure you have been rested for five minutes and remove any tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm as this may restrict the blood flow in your arm and give false measurements.
Starting the treatment:
1. Fasten the tube side of the arm cuff to your left upper arm*. Ensure the bottom of the cuff is 1-2cm above the inside elbow (same level as your heart).
2. With the tube on the inside of your arm, wrap the cuff securely - the cuff should not slip down.
3. Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor, legs uncrossed and back and arm supported.
4. Press the START/STOP button once to start the reading.
5. Automatically the cuff will start to inflate, and your measurements will be taken and saved.
6. Once the measurement is complete the cuff will deflate, and you will be able to read your results on the screen.
7. Remove the cuff from your arm and turn the device off by pressing the START/STOP button once.
*Blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arms and the measured blood pressure may be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurements.
Please see packaging for further details.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here