The Oral-B pro crossaction 2000 electric toothbrush provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
The professionally inspired design of the crossaction toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and the 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing, while the pressure control reduces brushing speed.
There are two modes - daily clean and gum care - plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended two minutes. Oral-B's round head contours to each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums versus a standard manual toothbrush. The Oral-B pro will last for more than two weeks on a full charge, thanks to the lithium-ion battery, making it ideal for everyday use and holidays too. The brush head features end rounding so it is gentle on gums as well as angled bristles to clean in-between teeth.
Features of Oral-B pro crossaction 2000 electric rechargeable toothbrush
• Clinically proven
• Professionally inspired design
• Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
• Up to two weeks of use from one charge
• Built in timer to ensure you brush for 2 minutes
• Round brush head inspired by dentists
• Includes a pressure sensor to stop you from brushing too hard
• Replacement head
• Charging station
• User manual
Warnings and cautions
• Periodically check the cord for damage
• Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
• If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible.
• Do not store the charging unit above water
*Than a manual toothbrush.
1. Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
2. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
3. Hold the brush in place for a few seconds on each tooth, then move the brush head slowly to the next tooth.
4. Brush the gums as well as the teeth.
Please refer to user manual for further details.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here