Fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor with gentle cuff inflation.
The OMRON RS2 wrist blood pressure monitor is lightweight, compact and comfortable to use with a pre-formed wrap cuff that automatically inflates to a tailored pressure to suit you. Its clever memory stores up to 30 readings.
OMRON RS2 is fully automatic, single button operation blood pressure monitor that quickly and accurately checks your blood pressure at home. To ensure measurements are clear and easy to read the OMRON RS2 is fitted with a large digital display with clear SYS and DIA figures.
The OMRON RS2 allows you to view early warnings of potential health issues with its unique irregular heartbeat detector and hypertension indicator if your blood pressure is higher than the normal blood pressure range.
• Fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
• Pre-formed easy cuff with Velcro fastening
• Cuff positioning aid
• Single button operation
• Easy read results on LCD display
• Intellisense technology
• Hypertension and irregular heartbeat detectors
• Gentle automatic cuff inflation
• Lightweight and portable
• OMRON RS2 automatic blood pressure monitor
• Blood pressure pass
• 2 x AAA batteries
• Storage bag with zip
• User manual
• Monitor type: wrist
• Cuff: easy cuff
• Power source: 2 x AAA batteries
• Irregular heartbeat detection
• Height: 11.00cm
• length: 11.00cm
• Depth: 10.00cm
• Weight: 355g
• Warranty: 3 years
This device is only suitable for adults who can operate the device themselves. The RS2 is not suited for use on infants, toddlers and children.
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not adjust medication based on readings from the monitor - take medication as prescribed
• Do not use on an injured wrist or wrist under medical treatment
• Consult your doctor or physician before using the device for any of these conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats, atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, renal diseases. Note that motion, trembling, shivering may affect the measurement reading
• Never diagnose or treat yourself based on the readings - always consult your doctor or physician
• If you experience any skin irritation discontinue use and consult your doctor
• Consult your doctor before use if you have had a mastectomy
• Whilst taking a measurement do not use any mobile devices
• Do not use if your wrist size is not of the cuff size
For further information and details on the OMRON RS2 automatic wrist blood pressure monitor please read the enclosed user manual.
Remove tight-fitting or thick clothing from your wrist before taking your blood pressure as this may constrict the flow of blood in your arm.
Starting the treatment:
1. Apply the wrist cuff to your left wrist* palm facing upwards - leave a 1-2cm clearance between the cuff and your palm.
2. Wrap the wrist cuff firmly around your wrist - there should not be any gaps between the cuff and your wrist.
3. Ensure you are sitting correctly and in a room of comfortable temperature - legs uncrossed, feet flat on the floor, back supported and elbow on a table.
4. Raise your forearm so that the monitor is at the same level as your heart.
5. Relax your wrist and hand - do not bend your wrist back or forward and do not clench your fist.
6. Press the START/STOP button once to inflate the cuff and start the measurement.
7. Remain still and do not talk until the measurement process is complete.
8. Your measurements will automatically display on the device's screen.
9. Turn of the device by pressing the START/STOP button once.
Note - To stop the measurement, press the [START]STOP) button once to deflate the arm cuff.
*The blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left wrist, and the measured blood pressure values can be different. Omron recommends to always use the same wrist for measurement.
Please see packaging for further details.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here