Intellisense technology for fast, comfortable and accurate blood pressure measurements.
The OMRON M2 is an upper arm blood pressure monitor with built in Intellisense technology for gentle automatic cuff inflation. This innovative mechanism also allows for the cuff to tailor the inflation level to suit you, providing optimum comfort and ease of use.
The M2 is fully automatic and makes taking your blood pressure simple and quick with a single button activation. Complete with a large digital display results are easy to read and interpret for accuracy.
The Omron M2 blood pressure monitor also provides you with peace of mind as it allows for an early warning of potential health issues with its unique irregular heartbeat detector and indicates if your results are above the recommended blood pressure level.
• Fully automatic digital blood pressure monitor
• One button activation
• Built-in-memory of 30 readings
• Easy read display
• Pre-formed easy cuff
• Intellisense technology
• Automatic cuff inflation
• Last reading memory at a single touch
• OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor
• Easy cuff (medium)
• Blood pressure pass
• Storage case with zip
• 4 x AA batteries
• User manual
• Monitor type: upper arm
• Cuff: easy cuff - medium (22-23cm)
• Power source: 4 x AA batteries
• Memory: 30 readings
• Irregular heartbeat detection
• Height: 17.00cm
• length: 13.00cm
• Depth: 12.00cm
• Weight: 850.00g
• Warranty: 3 years
Adults and those who are living with high blood pressure and diabetes.
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children - this is not a toy
• Consult your doctor or physician before using the device for any of these conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats, atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, renal diseases. Note that motion, trembling, shivering may affect the measurement reading
• Do not use on an injured arm or arm under medical treatment
• Do not apply the arm cuff whilst on a blood transfusion or intravenous drip
• Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation
• Blood pressure may differ between the left and right arm - always use the same arm when taking measurements
• Do not store the monitor in a location with moisture or where water or liquid may be spilt onto the unit
• Do not use whilst moving or in a moving vehicle
• Do not inflate the cuff when it is not wrapped around your arm
For further information and details on the OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor please read the enclosed user manual.
Remove any thick or tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before taking your blood pressure. Tight-fitting or thick clothing may restrict the blood flow in your arm giving you incorrect blood pressure results.
Starting the treatment:
1. Fasten the arm cuff to your left upper arm* the tube side of the cuff should be 1 to 2cm above the inside elbow.
2. With the cuff tube on the inside of your arm, wrap the cuff tightly around the arm - the cuff should not slip down your arm.
3. Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor and you back and arm supported.
4. Press the START/STOP button once to start.
5. The cuff will automatically inflate, and your measurements will be taken and saved automatically.
6. Once the cuff has fully deflated you will be able to read your results on the screen.
7. Press the START/STOP button once to turn the device OFF.
8. Remove the cuff from your arm.
*Blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arms and the measured blood pressure may be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurements.
Please see packaging for further details.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here