Effortlessly take control of your blood pressure at home.
OMRON EVOLV is an innovative all-in-one sleek upper arm blood pressure monitor that has no wires, tubes or table top unit, meaning it is fully portable and can be used anywhere.
OMRON EVOLV automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor allows you to take accurate blood pressure measurements effortlessly at home or on the go. With Bluetooth connectivity you can track, compare and sync your measurements to your smartphone via the app: OMRON connect. The app is ideal is you want to view your previous readings and make sure your blood pressure is on track and where it is meant to be. It also allows you to share your results with a healthcare professional.
Easy and effortless to use, OMRON EVOLV's pre-formed Intelli wrap cuff ensures 360° accuracy in any position around your upper arm* with LED indicators to ensure the cuff is wrapped correctly: not too loose or too tight. Then with a single button activation the cuff automatically inflates to the ideal level for each use. Blood pressure results are displayed on the OLED display in an easy to read format and are stored in the internal memory.
Features of OMRON EVOLV blood pressure monitor
• Effortless measuring and monitoring • Pre-formed easy cuff • All in one upper arm blood pressure monitor • No tubes or wires • 360° accuracy in any position on the upper arm • One button operation • 100 measurement memory • OMRON connect app (mobile application for iPhone / Android) • Intellisense Technology • Sleek and lightweight design
• EVOLV blood pressure monitor unit • Cuff (22cm-42cm) • 4 x AAA batteries • Zip closure carry case • User manual (available in nine languages)
• Monitor type: upper arm • Display: OLED display • Cuff: intelli wrap cuff (22-42cm) • Pressure range: 0-299mmHg • Power source: 4 x AAA batteries • Memory: 100 readings • Irregular heartbeat detection • Body movement detection • Height: 17.00cm • Length: 12.00cm • Depth: 13.00cm • Weight: 670g • Warranty: 3 years
Suitable for adults including women who are pregnant (with or without pre-eclampsia**). The monitor is not suitable for infants, toddlers, children and those who are unable to communicate effectively.
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of sight and reach of children - this is not a toy • Do not adjust medication based on the measurement - only take medication as prescribed by a physician • Do not use the monitor on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment • Do not use or wear the cuff if you have an intravenous drip or blood transfusion • Do not use in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment • Any movement during the reading may alter the result - try to remain as still as possible • Rest for at least five minutes before taking a reading • Consult your doctor before use if you have: had a mastectomy, have severe blood flow problems or blood disorders.
For further information and details please read the enclosed user manual.
*Bilo G et al. Hypertens Res 2017. 40(6): 573-580. **Asmar R et al. Validation of the HEM-7134-E & HEM-7600T-E in Pregnancy according to the Modified European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH-IP). France. 2017; Manuscript in preparation.
Before taking your blood pressure, remove tight-fitting or thick clothing from your upper arm as this may give you incorrect results.
Starting the treatment:
1. Apply the arm cuff to your left upper arm* - the bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2cm above the elbow (same level as your heart). 2. Positioning the monitor with the [START/STOP] button towards the body makes it easier to use the device and the read the results. 3. Securely close with the fabric Velcro fastener. 4. Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and your feet flat on the floor. Ensure your back and arm are supported. 5. Press the START/STOP button once to start the reading. 6. Allow the cuff to fully inflate and take your blood pressure. 7. Once the cuff has fully deflated you will be able to read your results on the screen. 8. Remove the cuff from your arm and turn the device off by pressing the START/STOP button once.
Note - To stop the measurement, press the [START/STOP] button once to deflate the arm cuff.
*The blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arm, and the measured blood pressure values can be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurement. If the values between both arms differ substantially, please check with your physician as to which arm to use for your measurements.
Please see packaging for further details.
Free on orders over £35 £3.95 for orders up to £35 Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
£5.99 Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday) Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00 Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here
Click and Collect
Orders after Thursday 3pm - Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Deliver to UK address
(FREE on orders over £35)
Including Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
Free delivery on prescriptions.
Quick Info Content
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest offers and product news from LloydsPharmacy
If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to meet these needs. LloydsPharmacy Online website is owned and provided by Lloyds Pharmacy Limited a Company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 758153. Our VAT Number is 222516987.
The customer will be logged out and the session ended in 30 seconds.