Robust design and long-life compressor enabling frequent use.
The OMRON CompAir NE-C28P compressor nebuliser has a robust design and long-life compressor to enable frequent and intensive use for those who need treatment multiple times during the day. The nebuliser converts liquid medicines into aerosol droplets that are easily inhaled to treat respiratory conditions.
The NE-C28P compressor nebuliser is designed for the treatment of respiratory conditions of the lower airways such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, bronchiolitis and features OMRON's V.V.T technology. The Virtual Valve Technology from OMRON (V.V.T), adapts to your breathing pattern and reduces medication wastage when exhaling (breathing out), and maximises drug availability when inhaling (breathing in). This technology enables more medication to be deposited into the lungs for a higher efficacy.
The OMRON CompAir NE-C28P is a high efficiency nebuliser with a nebulisation rate of 0.5 ml/min and a short inhalation time. In less than 5 minutes* it can deliver treatment of 2.5 ml of salbutamol, so that you get faster relief from respiratory conditions.
The OMRON CompAir NE-C28P nebuliser kit is made of easy-to-clean polypropylene, this means that valves are not made with silicon which is commonly used in conventional nebulisers.
*Data on file.
• Robust design for intensive use
• Water protected switch
• Treats respiratory conditions of the lower airways such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis
• High efficiency and short inhalation time
• Minimises drug wastage
• V.V.T technology; adapts to match your breathing pattern
• Suitable for the treatment of the lower airways
• Easy-to-clean with no use of silicon
• OMRON C28P nebuliser
• Nebuliser kit
• Air tube (PVC)
• 5 x Air filters
• Adult mask (PVC)
• Child mask (PVC)
• Carry bag
• User manual
• Warranty: 3 years
• Nebuliser type: compressor
• Targeted respiratory airways: Lower airways - asthma, bronchitis, bronchiolitis and COPD
• Nebuliser rate: 0.5ml/min
• Aerosol % <5µ : 3.0µ
• Medication quantities: 2-7ml
• Mains operated
• Sound: 60dB
• Height: 15.00cm
• Length: 20.00cm
• Depth: 26.00cm
• Weight: 2497.00g
Suitable for use by children* and adults who are living with asthma, bronchitis, bronchiolitis and/or COPD. Must not be used on those who are unconscious or are not breathing spontaneously.
*children must be supervised by an adult.
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of sight and reach of unsupervised children - this is not a toy
• For type, dose and regime of medication follow the instructions provided by your doctor or respiratory therapist
• If you experience any allergic reactions or difficulties during use, stop use and immediately consult your doctor
• Do not use only water in the nebuliser for inhaling purposes
• Do not store the air tube whilst it still contains moisture or medication
• Dispose of any remaining medication after use - use fresh medication each use
• Before use ensure all parts are fitted correctly
For further information and details on the OMRON NE-C28P Compressor Nebuliser please read the enclosed user manual.
If this is the first time using the nebuliser kit or any of the accessories clean and disinfect before use. The nebuliser kit and accessories should be cleaned and disinfected if the device has not been used for a long period of time or if the device is being used for more than one person.
Starting the treatment:
1. Ensure the power switch is in the OFF position.
2. Plug into a power outlet - do not place the device in a location where it is difficult to disconnect the power cord.
3. Remove the cap and the inhalation top from the medication tank.
4. Add the amount of prescribed medication to the medication tank.
5. Securely attach vaporiser head to the inhalation top.
6. Put the inhalation top back inside the medication tank.
7. Attach the cap, mask, mouthpiece/nosepiece to the nebuliser kit securely - it is not necessary to attach the cap when nebulising with the adult mask. If the amount of aerosol is too great, attach the cap.
8. Attach the air tube - twist the air tube plug slightly and push it firmly into the air tube connector.
9. Hold the nebuliser kit as indicated.
10. Press the power switch to the ON position - as the compressor starts, nebulisation begins, and aerosol is generated - inhale the medication.
11. When treatment is complete, turn the power OFF and unplug the compressor from the power outlet.
For cleaning the nebuliser please see instruction manual inside.
Please see packaging for further details.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here