In order to control your diet is very important to be aware of the nutritional values of your food and with the Lloydspharmacy Nutritional Scales this is possible. This nutritional scale is simple to use and by following 5 easy steps you can effectively find out the nutritional value of your food.
How it works?
• Step One - Turn on the scales and wait for 0g to appear on display
• Step Two - Press g/lb to select weighing units
• Step Three - Place food on scales to weigh
• Step Four - Enter code from food code list
• Step Five - Press the relevant nutritional value button for a breakdown of food information
The nutritional scales come pre programmed with the details of 400 foods and have the ability to add different foods together in order to give the nutritional value of a complete meal.
• Measures foods, weight, calories, carbohydrates, cholesterol, sodium, fat and protein in seconds.
• Easy to use
• Comes pre programmed
• Contains nutritional details on 400 foods
• Supports a healthy diet
• Single Lloydspharmacy Nutritional Scale unit
• Food code list
• Users manual