Help you control your smoking urges with NiQuitin Minis.
NiQuitin Minis are small lozenges that contain nicotine, and can help you control your smoking urges. They come in a refreshing mint flavour and are best suited to those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day.
NiQuitin Minis can relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence, such as cigarette cravings. They should be used by those who wish to better control their smoking habit.
NiQuitin Minis should be taken at regular intervals to give your body the nicotine you need to help overcome your smoking cravings. You can also use the lozenges to help you reduce your smoking over time, or to help you cut back on smoking for selected periods of time. Although stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health, NiQuitin Minis can help you quit one cigarette at a time, in a safe and controlled way, on your own terms.
Features of NiQuitin Minis mint 1.5mg - 60 lozenges
• A proven way to help you stop or reduce your smoking
• A great way to reduce the amount of cigarettes you smoke over time (i.e. reducing to quit)
• NiQuitin Minis can be used if you are unable to smoke (i.e. in confined spaces), where others could be harmed by tobacco smoke (children), or in places where smoking is prohibited (temporary abstinence)
• 60 x mint lozenges in 3 travel-size containers
• Adults and young people over the age of 12 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
For those 18 years and over who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
NiQuitin Minis should be allowed to dissolve fully in your mouth - this should take around 10 minutes.
1. Stopping smoking straight away: have one of the NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 - 12 a day (maximum 15) for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
2. Cutting down: have one of the NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straight away above.
3. Stopping smoking for short periods of time: have one of the NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Nicotine (1.5mg as Nicotine Resinate), Mannitol (E421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate and Flavours.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here