NiQuitin clear 21mg patches are a great way to help kick off your stop smoking journey.
The patches are most suited to those currently participating in the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme. This program consists of three steps which you follow in order of 1-3, to ensure you have a good chance of quitting cigarettes.1As you progress through the steps, you use patches with decreasing amounts of nicotine. This gradually reduces your body's reliance on nicotine and allows you to quit smoking over time, and with minimal discomfort. The patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine required and each patch lasts for 24 hours.
Features of NiQuitin clear 21mg patches - step 1
• Step 1 of the NiQuitin Clear programme
• Use Thinflex technology
• One-week supply kit
• Provides continuous stream of nicotine around the clock
• Each patch lasts can last for up to 24 hours
• 7 x NiQuitin Clear Patches
Warnings and cautions
• If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
• For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel
• Do not use if you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker, or under 18 years old
• Do not use if you are in hospital because of heart problems (unless your doctor tells you to)
• If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland, or phaeochromocytoma, please consult a healthcare professional before use
• If you are pregnant, please consult a healthcare professional before use
1. Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably upon waking. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
2. Please note that:
For Step 1 (21 mg): the treatment period is 6 weeks.
For Step 2 (14 mg): the treatment period is 2 weeks.*
For Step 3 (7 mg): the treatment period is 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks, and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
If you need to use the patches for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Nicotine (114 mg), Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene, Printing Ink.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here