NiQuitin Clear patches can help you stop, or cut back on your smoking habit, on your own terms.
NiQuitin Clear patches are part of the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme, which is designed to support your wish to stop smoking or cut down gradually.
The programme consists of 3 steps which should be followed in order to successfully complete the programme. Each step includes patches containing decreasing amounts of nicotine which are slowly released into your bloodstream. This gradually reduces your body's reliance on nicotine, which in turn allows you to effectively quit smoking without unpleasant cravings.
Each patch can be worn for up to 24 hours and supplies a continuous stream of nicotine around the clock.
Features of NiQuitin Clear 14mg - step 2
• Step 2 of the NiQuitin Clear programme
• Use of Thinflex technology
• 14mg of nicotine over 24-hour period
• 7 x NiQuitin Clear patches (each 15 cm² patch delivers 14mg of nicotine in 24 hours)
Warnings and cautions
• Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
• If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
• If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
• Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
Please read instructions carefully before use - the instructions below are for the NiQuitin Clear stop smoking programme.
1. Step 1 (21 mg): Initial treatment period 6 weeks
2. Step 2 (14 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks*
3. Step 3 (7 mg): Step down treatment period 2 weeks
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Nicotine (14mg), Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and Printing Ink.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here