Nicotinell mint lozenges with 1mg of nicotine are can help you on your stop smoking journey.
Every lozenge contains 1mg nicotine which is released into your body each time you have one. These regular strength lozenges are suitable for adult smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day.
The Nicotinell programme employs Nictonine Replacement Therapy (NRT), which makes for an easy and simple way to gradually help to reduce the cravings of nicotine over time. These lozenges can be used as a substitute for a cigarette when smoking is not possible or desired. They are suitable for those who are reducing their intake to quit slowly, as well as those who are quitting immediately.
Features of Nicotinell mint lozenges 1mg regular strength 96 pieces
• A recognised, effective replacement of nicotine
• Minty flavour
• 1mg of nicotine per lozenge
• Easy to follow program for anyone quitting smoking
• Recognised NRT therapy
• 96 x Nicotinell mint lozenges regular strength (1mg of nicotine per lozenge)
• Adults over the age of 18 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
For adults over 18 years of age:
Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use. You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
1. Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours. Most people use 8-12 lozenges per day.
2. This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like ordinary lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
3. Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 30 of the 1mg lozenges a day.
Nicotinell Mint 1mg contains 1mg Nicotine, Aspartame (E951, a source of Phenylalanine), Maltitol (E965), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polyacrylate Dispersion, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Magnesium Stearate Sodium content 9.8 mg per lozenge
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here