Nicorette QuickMist spray is a nicotine replacement therapy that offers relief from cravings just 60 seconds after use.
This easy-to-use spray works to relieve and/or prevent the withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with nicotine withdrawal. Nicorette QuickMist spray is one of the newest forms of nicotine replacement therapy, and is proven to double your chances of quitting cigarettes for good when compared to quitting with willpower alone.
Features of Nicorette QuickMist 1mg mouth spray
• Begins working on nicotine cravings within one minute of spraying
• Quickly absorbed through the lining of your mouth to relieve nicotine cravings
• Provides a safer alternative to smoking
• Nicorette QuickMist 1mg mouth spray freshmint 2 x 13.2 ml dispensers (150 sprays)
Warnings and cautions
• If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
• If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
• May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
• You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
• Do not store above 25°C
• Dispose of sensibly
• Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
Please note that it is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays equates to the nicotine from 1 cigarette.
1. Use one spray at first, directing into mouth.
2. If your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes, use a second spray.
3. If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays, but 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour is recommended.
4. Do not exceed 2 sprays per dose, or 4 sprays per hour, or 64 sprays per day.
For further information please read enclosed leaflet.
Nicotine (1ml), Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Levomenthol, Mint Flavour, Cooling Flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here