Nicorette Invisi patch offers 16 hours of discreet and effective relief from nicotine cravings.
The Nicorette Invisi patch step 1 is part of a stop smoking program, and is an effective, once-a-day solution to help you manage unpleasant cravings associated with stopping smoking.
Nicorette Invisi patches are discreet and offer relief when you need it most. These invisible patches each contain 15mg of nicotine, slowly delivering a controlled dose of therapeutic nicotine to help tackle cravings. The patches are best suited to those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day.
Features of Nicorette Invisi patch 15mg 7 patches step 1
• For smokers who usually smoke in excess of 10 cigarettes a day
• Easy to use, hard to detect
• Offering 16 hours of nicotine
• 7x 22.5 cm² transdermal Patches - Nicorette Invisi Patch 25mg step 1
Warnings and cautions
• Warning: Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
• If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
• If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
• Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
If you require more in-depth instructions please read the instruction booklet before using. Please note that you apply the patch once daily to the skin, releasing 25 mg of nicotine over 16 hours.
Directions for use:
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Each Nicorette Invisi patch comes in a child resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors.
3. Remove the patch from its sachet and then peel one part of the silvery aluminium backing away - avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch.
4. Carefully apply the sticky part of the patch to the chosen area of skin and then peel off the remaining half of the silvery aluminium backing foil.
5. Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or finger-tips.
6. Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly.
Nicotine (1.75 mg/cm²), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET) Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacentonate, Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here