The Nicorette Inhalator is designed to help you replace the habit of smoking, whilst dramatically reducing cravings.
The Nicorette Inhalator consists of a plastic cigarette-like tube in which there is a replaceable nicotine cartridge and mouthpiece. The cartridge contains 15 mg of nicotine.
The Inhalators are innovatively designed and serve two major functions: they can be a great way to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke until you quit entirely, or they can be used to simply reduce the number of cigarettes you have in the day.
Nicorette Inhalators are a safe and effective way to help you quit, or cut back on smoking. They can reduce or alleviate the withdrawal symptoms associated with both.
Features of the Nicorette Inhalator
• 20 easy to use cartridges
• Approximately 40 minutes of intense use
• Held like a cigarette to emulate the action of smoking
• Relieves cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms with a replaceable cartridge that releases nicotine
• Discreet product can be used indoors with no impact on others
• 1 x Inhalator
• 20 x inhalation cartridges
• Instruction booklet
• Adults and children over the age of 12 years
Warnings and cautions
• Keep away from children: this product is not a toy
• As this is a medicine, please consult a GP or pharmacist before using if you are currently living with any underlying medical conditions, or, if you are currently using any medication or therapy
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek advice from a medical professional before using
• Do not exceed 6 capsules per day
• Patients with lung disease may find it difficult to use the inhalator
• Do not use if you are allergic to menthol
• Likelihood of stopping smoking is increased when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support program
1. Ensure the markers of the inhalator's mouthpiece line up, then pull either end in opposite directions.
2. Insert a nicotine plug into the mouthpiece then twist the parts of the mouthpiece to lock and close.
3. To remove the used nicotine plug, repeat step one in reverse. Re-align the markers of the mouthpiece and open the device.
4. Each individual cartridge is equivalent to around 40 mins of intense use, this can be used however you would like - Each cartridge contains 15mg of nicotine and will last approximately 40 minutes.
For more a more in-depth guide, please refer to the packaging.
Nicotine (15mg), Menthol.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here