Nicorette cools icy mint lozenge are a form of nicotine replacement therapy that can relieve nicotine cravings in just 2 minutes.
Nicorette cools are flavoured lozenges that can help you on your journey to reducing or quitting smoking for good.
They are used to relieve or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings associated with stopping smoking, and come in a refreshing icy mint flavour.
Nicorette Cools are best suited to those smoking 20 or less cigarettes a day and provide a safer alternative to smoking, for both the individual and those around them. Nicorette Cools 2mg lozenges can be used to completely replace all your cigarettes, or for smokers who wish to cut down on their cigarette intake gradually.
Features of Nicorette Cools icy mint 2mg lozenges
• Nicorette Lozenge starts to relieve nicotine cravings in 2 minutes or less
• Helps curb nicotine cravings
• Suitable for those who smoke 20 or less cigarettes a day
• 4 x 20 Nicorette Cools icy mint lozenges
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
Please note that with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product.
1. Place one of the Nicorette cools icy mint lozenges in your mouth and allow to dissolve.
2. Use 1 lozenge when required (usually 8-12 lozenges per day).
3. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
Nicotine (2mg), E421, E415, E955, E950, E470b, E171, Winterfresh Flavour, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Hypromellose, Sepifilm Gloss, Polysorbate 80.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here