This Nicorette original gum is a recognised nicotine replacement therapy that can help you quit or cut back on your smoking.
The gum is best suited for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day as each piece contains 4mg of nicotine. It works to relieve the nicotine cravings associated with tobacco dependence.
The gum can be taken by those who wish to stop smoking immediately, as well as smokers who wish to slowly cut back on the amount of cigarettes they smoke.
Nicorette original gum is a discreet and easy-to-carry alternative to cigarettes and can help you take control of your smoking habit in a way that suits you.
Features of Nicorette original gum
• Easy to transport
• Discreet to use
• Effective relief of cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• 105 pieces of Nicorette original sugar-free coated gum
• Adults and children over 18 who smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
Nicorette chewing technique:
1. Chew slowly until strong tasting.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. Resume chewing when taste has faded.
4. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicotine (4mg), Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbonate, Polacrilin, Flavourings, Glycerol, E104, Talc, E321.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here