Nicorette icy white gum is a refreshing way to curb your smoking cravings.
This flavoured, sugar-free gum is for the relief of nicotine-related withdrawal symptoms, and should be used as an aid to giving up smoking. Nicorette icy white gum is most suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day, and can help those who are ready to stop smoking immediately, and also smokers who wish to cut down their cigarette use before stopping. The gum contains a number of ingredients that can also improve the whiteness of your teeth.
Features of Nicorette icy white gum full strength 105 pieces 4mg
• Sugar-free, coated gum
• Improves teeth whiteness
• 4mg nicotine full strength
• Helps you curb smoking urges
• 105 pieces of Nicorette icy white gum 4mg nicotine
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommendedstorage temperature: 0°c to 25°c
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
• As this is a medicine, please consult a medical health professional before undertaking the treatment
• If you are currently suffering from any medical conditions which could be affected by this product please consult a doctor
If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
Directions are for adults:
1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. Chew again when taste has faded.
4. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Please note you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Nicotine (4mg), Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, LevomentholMagnesium Oxide, E104, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here