Nicorette helps you overcome cravings associated with nicotine withdrawal.
By helping you overcome the cravings associated with nicotine withdrawal, Nicorette original gum is the perfect way to control your smoking habit once and for all.
Nicorette original gum is suitable for those who wish to stop smoking immediately, as well as smokers who plan to reduce the amount of cigarettes they smoke over time. The gum is a discreet and easy-to-carry alternative to cigarettes. It is low strength, with each piece containing 2mg of nicotine that is slowly released into your body. Therefore it is best suited to those who smoke 20 or fewer cigarettes per day.
Features of Nicorette original gum
• Sugar free, original flavour
• Reduces nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• Each piece of gum contains 2mg of nicotine
• 105 pieces of Nicorette original gum (2mg of nicotine per piece)
• Adults over 18 years who smoke
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product. Remember that you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
Nicorette chewing technique:
1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. Chew again when taste has faded.
Nicotine (2mg), Sorbitol Polacrilin Sodium Carbonate Sodium Bicarbonate Flavourings Glycerol E321.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here