A discreet and flexible way to help you control your cigarette urges and stop smoking for good.
Nicorette microtabs are edible tabs that help relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms and are used as an aid for stopping smoking. The microtabs are suitable for those ready to stop smoking immediately, and smokers who wish to reduce their cigarette use before quitting.
Features of Nicorette 100 2mg microtabs
• Discreet craving control
• Suitable for all smokers regardless of the number of cigarettes they smoke
• Dissolves on the tongue and relieves cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• Helps you quit smoking for good
• 100 2mg tabs
Warnings and cautions
• Do not take more than the recommended dosage
• If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
Before use, please read the information leaflet carefully.
1. Place 1 or 2 tablets (as required) under the tongue and allow to dissolve.
2. Repeat hourly, for a maximum of 40 tablets per day.
3. Do not chew.
Nicotine (2mg), Crospovidone, B-Cyclodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here