Nicorette icy white gum is a nicotine replacement therapy that is used to help smokers quit or cut back on their cigarette intake.
Replacing cigarettes with a gum like Nicorette benefits not only the smoker, but those around them too. Nicorette icy white gum is suitable for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day and are ready to stop smoking immediately, as well as smokers who wish to cut down their habit gradually before stopping.
Nicorette icy white gum is a discreet alternative to smoking and is easily transportable. The gum also contains a number of ingredients that can improve the whiteness of your teeth and freshen breath.
Features of Nicorette 2mg icy white gum
• Coated, sugar-free gum
• Improves teeth whiteness
• Contains 2mg of nicotine (low strength)
• Helps overcome your urge to smoke
• 105 pieces of Nicorette 2mg icy white gum
• Adults aged 18 years and over who smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
Nicorette chewing technique:
1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. Chew again when taste has faded.
4. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicotine (2mg), Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here