Nicorette fresh mint gum is a low-strength, nicotine replacement therapy that is suitable for those currently smoking 20 cigarettes or less each day.
This gum can relieve the nicotine cravings associated with tobacco dependence and should be taken by smokers who are reducing their cigarette consumption to quit, as well as those who wish to stop smoking immediately. However, you should remember that quitting straight away is the best option for your health.
The Nicorette fresh mint gum has the added benefit of being sugar free and will freshen your breath at the same time as helping you overcome your urge to smoke.
Nicorette fresh mint gum can help smokers take control of their tobacco habit. Replacing cigarettes with a gum, benefits not only the smoker, but those around them too.
Features of Nicorette fresh mint gum
• Reduces nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• 2mg of nicotine per piece of gum
• A recognised form of nicotine replacement therapy
• 210 pieces of Nicorette fresh mint gum 2mg nicotine
• Adults aged over 18 years and who smoke
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
Please read the instruction booklet carefully before using this product. You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
Nicorette chewing technique:
1. Slowly chew until taste becomes strong.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. When the taste fades chew again.
4. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicotine (2mg), hewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate Peppermint Oil, Menthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Talc, Acacia, Carnauba Wa.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here