Nexium Control is indicated for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms such as heartburn and acid Regurgitation in adults.
For continuous 24-hour protection from heartburn.
The number 1 acid blocker worldwide is now available without a prescription for heartburn and acid reflux.
How to Use
See package leaflet for further information.
• Oral use
• Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
• The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
• May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
• If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if::
• You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
• You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
• This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
• Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here