Cacharel was one of the first fashion houses to introduce the Ready-to-Wear concept as an alternative line to Haute Couture.
Cacharel, who is always ahead of its time, has been able to keep its fresh, young and dynamic image.
Cacharel has been present for every stage of young women's life following the success of its first legendary perfums.
Cacharel embodies all of life's precious moments with tenderness, and dynamism. Cacharel, an intimate brand, offers young women an expression of their deepest emotions.
30 years of creation, 30 years of strong emotions...Cacharel perfumes are present for every stage of a young women's life. Lou Lou is a floral fragrance infused with vanilla, incense and sandalwood.
• Eau De Parfum by Cacharel
Lou Lou 30ml Eau de parfum by Cacharel
On the Pulse
• Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
• For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
Rub it Out
• Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
• The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place the fridge is perfect!
• The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes