L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss Mahogany 550 colour illuminates hair with shimmering tones. Super soft, super glossy hair colour and no ammonia and lasts up to 28 washes.
At last a conditioning colour - without ammonia, with visible shimmering tones, blends away grey
Gentle, caring conditioner: hair feels nourished
The conditioning formula is enriched with Royal Jelly and leaves your hair feeling nourished.
During colouring, the crème formula enriched with a patented conditioning complex helps protect the hair fibre, inside and out, for beautifully soft and voluptuous hair.
After colouring, the new conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly leaves colour looking revitalised with a glossy shine.
• Rich, glossy colour with visible shimmering tones
• Glossy and natural looking colour
• Colour lasts up to 28 shampoos.
• Non-drip crème formula.
• The squeezy applicator tube is designed to fit snugly in the hand for a controlled application. Easy and clean, even for beginners.
• For all types of hair: Suitable for use on natural, coloured or highlighted hair.
• Development time: 20 minutes
• Grey coverage: Covers hair with up to 70% grey
Colour result guide
Result will vary depending on your natural colour and lasting effect may vary depending on the condition of your hair.
Mahogany is recommended for light brown to dark brown hair. Hair is illuminated with shimmering mahogany tones, rich and glossy.
• 1 x Tube of Crème Colourant 48 ml
• 1 x Tube of Developer Crème 72 ml
• 1 x Precision Tip Applicator
• 1 x Bottle of Shine Enhancing Conditioner with Royal Jelly 40 ml
• 1 x Pair of Professional Quality Gloves
• 1 x Instruction Leaflet
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION.
IMPORTANT: FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE. IT IS THEREFORE ESSENTIAL TO FOLLOW THE PRECAUTIONS BELOW:
DO NOT USE IF:
- you have already had a reaction to a hair colourant.
- you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
If TATTOOED, you may be at greater risk of allergy.
A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (see the instruction leaflet).
THINK ABOUT BUYING THE PRODUCT IN ADVANCE.
- The developer crème contains hydrogen peroxide.
- The crème colourant contains phenylenediamines and resorcinol.
- Avoid contact of the product with skin and eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
- Rinse eyes immediately with water if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear the gloves supplied in the carton.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after application.
- Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or a progressive hair colourant.
- Do not use on children.
- Keep out of reach of children.