Using this Lloydspharmacy Watch and Heart Rate Monitor ensures you don't train too hard or too easily, by setting heart rate limits, making sure you get the most out of your training for the least amount of effort.
Once you've worked out what your goals are and have started using your heart rate monitor you'll have clearer targets, more focus and better results.
• Zone alarm to you when you are exercising at the optimum level
• Batteries included (CR2032)
The watch and heart rate monitor has the ability to measure/monitor your current heart rate, maximum heart rate, average heart rate and the amount of calories you have burnt.
All the details required to provide you with the information you need to tailor your work out specifically to you.
How to use:
• Set the time and date
• Input your age, weight, VO2 max and maximum heart rate (there is guidance in the instruction booklet on how to calculate your VO2 max and maximum heart rate)
• Depending on your goals, you will need to get your heart rate within a correct intensity setting and set the alarm that will go off when your heart rate reaches this intensity.
• Wet the sensors on the chest strap and put on the watch and chest strap
• Start exercising!
If you have not exercised for a while, we recommend that you start gently and gradually build up to moderate activity. If you have any health problems, you should speak to your doctor before starting an exercise programme.