TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
The dual channel digital TENS pain reliever is easy to use and helps to ease aches and pains. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The dual channel digital pain TENS reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
• It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
• TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Use Digital pain reliever for:
• Shoulder pain
• Hand pain
• Back pain
• Joint pain
• Leg pain
Features of Dual channel digital TENS pain reliever
• Can be used alongside medication
• 25 adjustable power intensities
• Lightweight and portable
• TENS Dual Channel digital pain reliever• User manual
• 4 adhesive gel pads
• Output cable
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
• Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
Warnings and cautions
• NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY OR LABOUR, OR IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY BE PREGNANT
• Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
• Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
• Keep out of reach of children
• Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
• Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions
• You should always consult your GP if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
1. Make sure the batteries and the output cables are installed correctly.2. Connect the output cable to the gel pad
3. Attach the gel pad to the area surrounding the pain area (for more information please look at the programs and gel pad placement in the instruction manual.
4. You are ready to go.
This product is easy to use however for a more in-depth instructions please see the instruction manual.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here