LloydsPharmacy replacement pads for use with LloydsPharmacy wireless TENS pain reliever
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The TENS digital pain reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
• It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
• TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Features of LloydsPharmacy TENS replacement pads when used in Tens Therapy:
• Targeting shoulder pain
• Helps to relieve hand pain
• Alleviates back pain
• Has been shown to help joint pain
• Eases leg pain
• Targets neck pain
• 4 replacement gel pads
• Instruction leaflet
Warnings and cautions
• NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY OR LABOUR
• Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices, or for people with heart rhythm problems.
• Not suitable for children under 16 years old. Keep out of reach of children.
• Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
This product is easy to install and simply clicks into place on the tens machine. For more in-depth instructions please see the packaging
Please see packaging for further information
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here