TENS stands for Transcutaneous (through the skin) Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The Joint Pain Reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the knee from its pads (controlled by the user at all times). This eases pain in two ways:
• It blocks the body’s pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain - TENS interrupts these pain signals.
• TENS stimulates the body’s production of endorphins – its own natural painkillers.
The knee brace simply wraps around the user’s knee and is secured by hook and loop fasteners. Will adjust to fit most sizes.
Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
• Suitable for use alongside pain medication
• 2 programs specifically designed to target knee and joint pain
• Easy to use
• Sports sprains and sprains
• Joint Pain Reliever
• Knee brace
• Output Cable
• User manual
• Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY OR LABOUR OR IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY BE PREGNANT.
Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices, or for people with heart rhythm problems.
Not suitable for children under 18 years old.
Keep out of reach of children.
Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions.
Model Number: LJPRK1