Gentle and natural corn removal.
Moisturises and softens skin providing pain relief.
Lloydspharmacy Advanced Corn Plasters are clear discreet hydrocolloid dressing specially formulated to retain the body's natural moisture, forming a gel which cushions and softens the skin, allowing gentle corn removal.
• Suitable for soft corns between the toes and hard corns.
• Relieves pressure.
• Clear, discreet dressing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Clean and dry the corn area.
2. Using paper finger lift, remove dressing from backing sheet. Folding sheet back and gently lifting central disc helps removal.
3. Apply central disc over corn and secure.
4. The adhesive straps aid adhesion and can be trimmed as required. Remove paper finger lift before finally securing.
5. Repeat treatment every two days until the corn is easily removed.
People with diabetes and circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product.
Store in original packaging in a clean and dry place below 25°C.