LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer.
LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer can be used to take oral, rectal and underarm temperature. Our digital thermometer also has a built-in fever alert. If the temperature measured exceeds 37.8 °C (100 °F), the device will beep repeatedly sounding 3 rapid, consecutive beeps this is a great feature for parents and their children.
Features of the LloydsPharmacy flexi tip digital thermometer
• Flexible tip allows easy use
• Flexible tip allows comfortable use
• Temperature can be taken both orally and under the arm
• Provides accurate results in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Stores the last reading that was taken.
• 1 x LloydsPharmacy digital thermometer
• Instruction manual
Warnings and cautions
• This device must be cleaned after each use to avoid cross-contamination
• To clean the device please use an alcohol swab or cotton tissue moistened with alcohol
• Do not sterilise by boiling or steam sterilising as it can damage the device
1. Press the on/off device to turn the device on.
2. To change from centigrade to Fahrenheit press and hold the on off button for three seconds
3. Once the device has been turned on the device will calibrate and display a standard centigrade for 1 second, once this has been done the device is ready to take a temperature
4. This device can be used to take oral, underarm and rectal use for full details please ready the instruction manual provided.
Please see packaging for further information
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here