Lloydspharmacy Corn & Callous Safety Knife is designed to allow corns and callouses to be removed quickly and safely. The blades can easily be removed for washing or replacement making Lloydspharmacy Corn & Callous Safety Knife your long-term answer to hard skin removal.
- Effectively removes hard, head and calloused skin
- Easy to use contoured handle
- Washable and reusable
Please Note: Customers must be over the age of 18 to purchase this product.
Directions for use:
1. Soak feet in warm water to soften tough skin
2. Dry the feet thoroughly
3. Gently draw the knife across the corn or callous in a shaving motion to remove thin layers of dead skin. Do not use excessively, only for the removal of dead skin.
Directions for changing blades:
1. Using one hand, hold the safety knife handle so that the razor blade is facing the back of the handle. With the other hand gently pull down on the sides of the razor holder to release from the handle.
2. Taking care, the blade can be reversed or replaced with a new blade from a Lloydspharmacy replacement blade pack.
3. Place the razor holder with the blade on a flat surface, hold the razor holder on both sides and with slight pressure ease onto the handle.
The razor blades are extremely sharp and should be handled with extreme care. NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS OR HAEMOPHILIACS.
People with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before using this product. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN. Do not use this product for any other purpose.