Lady Balance is a unique intimate care product, based on an entirely different philosophy of science and microbiology.
Lady Balance is a prebiotic which can naturally restore the normal pH balance to reduce unpleasant odour, discharge, dryness, itching, irritation and soreness for women who want to feel intimately fresh and confident.
Lady Balance is intended for use in treating and preventing the following conditions:
• Bacterial Vaginosis
• Unpleasant Vaginal Odour and Discharge
• Vaginal Dryness and Itching
• Vaginal Irritation and Soreness
Maintaining a healthy vaginal balance Lady Balance vaginal tablets are simple to use, without mess, and can be used as required maintaining intimate well-being supporting women around the world with the freedom to enjoy a more active sex life.
Lady Balance intimate well-being for a more feminine you.
Pack size: 12 Tablets
LadyBalance is a simple to use tablet which you insert into the vagina using a clean finger.
If necessary, the tablet can be moistened to make insertion easier.
You should not use LadyBalance if:
• You are allergic to milk products as the tablets contain traces of milk proteins. However, LadyBalance can be used in cases of dietary lactose intolerance.
• You are allergic to any of the ingredients (lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate and silicium dioxide)
• You have vaginal pain, bleeding or a yellow-green unpleasant-smelling discharge - you should see your doctor.
• You are also using vaginal products containing bacteria or yeasts (including milk-based products) - this could reduce the effect of LadyBalance or cause adverse effects.
If any of these apply to you, or if you are not sure, or if you have doubts about using LadyBalance correctly, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using LadyBalance.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
LadyBalance can be used during pregnancy and breast feeding but see your doctor if you think you have an infection during pregnancy.
LadyBalance is for vaginal use only do not put the tablets in your mouth or swallow them.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.