Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
Outpatient Dispensing Services:
Patient Experience Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
Overview of the programme:
LloydsPharmacy is carrying out a Patient Experience Survey to get feedback on our Outpatient Dispensing Service. This survey should not take more than 5 minutes to complete.
What’s in it for me?
LloydsPharmacy value your feedback to help us continue to provide the best possible service and therefore as a thank you for your feedback, you have the chance to enter our monthly prize draw where one lucky winner will win £250 (payable by cheque).
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- A prize draw will run every month for so long as the Patient Experience Survey is made available by the Promoter. Each prize draw will open on the first day of every month at 00:00:01 (GMT) and close on the last day of every month at 23:59:59 (GMT) (each, a “Prize Draw Period”). Entries processed by LloydsPharmacy between the first day of every month at 00:00:01 (GMT) and the last day of each month at 23:59:59 (GMT) will be entered into that month’s prize draw. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY NOT BE PROCESSED BY LLOYDSPHARMACY IN THE SAME MONTH IN WHICH YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY.
- Entrants will be invited to take part in the prize draw during the applicable Prize Draw Period upon completion of a short survey issued by the Promoter.
- Entry for a prize draw is dependent on full completion and submission of your contact details within the applicable Prize Draw Period. Entrants must opt in to enter the applicable prize draw by ticking the appropriate box on the Patient Experience Survey and providing contact details. All entries must be received before the end of the applicable Prize Draw Period. All entries received after this date will not be counted. Only one entry per submission is permitted.
- There will be one (1) winner selected at random for each prize draw month. Each prize is a cheque in the amount of £250.00, paid to the winner within 30 days of the date on which the winner confirms acceptance of their prize.
- The Promoter is responsible for administering the prize.
- The winner will be notified by Lloyds Pharmacy email or phone that they have won within 30 days of the end date of the applicable Prize Draw Period. The Winner must respond, accepting or declining the prize and confirm their full name and address, within 72 hours of the date of the Promoter’s notification. If the winner fails to respond or declines to accept the prize, or is in breach of these prize draw terms and conditions, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Employees, suppliers, representatives and agents of Lloyds Pharmacy Limited and their immediate families are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- By taking part, entrants are deemed to have accepted these prize draw terms and conditions. Any breach of these prize terms and conditions shall invalidate an entrant’s participation in the applicable prize draw(s).
- Each prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend or withdraw any prize draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of a prize draw; or otherwise fails to comply with these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damage to an entrant's computer or electronic equipment occasioned by participation in a prize draw or downloading of any information necessary to participate in a prize draw.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by these prize draw terms and conditions.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may be asked to participate in publicity. The winner can refuse to take part in such publicity. For more information on how we may use your personal information, please see our privacy notice located at: www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/info/privacy-policy
- The promoter of each prize draw is Lloyds Pharmacy Limited (“Lloyds Pharmacy” or the “Promoter”), located at Walsgrave Triangle, Sapphire Court, Coventry, CV2 2TX.